- Interview with the bands – Prior to the afternoon concert, the winner of this auction will be able to enter the venue and privately interview members of all of the attending bands. The interviews will be broadcast on live-streaming internet. This once in a life time opportunity will take place in front of the stage so the winner will be able to watch sound check and be the first person in the venue for the afternoon concert! Winner will be able to bring one friend.
- Dinner with the bands – The winner of this auction will be able to enter the venue early, or remain in the venue if attending both concerts, between the afternoon and evening concerts. Dinner will be catered to the bands and the winner by Cafe Brazil. The winner will be able to sit and eat and mingle with all the bands attending, as well as watch the soundcheck and set up for the evening concert. The winner will then be able to remain inside as the first attendee for the evening concert, if he or she is attending the show! Winner will be able to bring one friend with them.
- Meet & Greet with the bands – This auction is limited to 18+ as it will take place during the evening SBL concert. During the concerts, the bands will have access to a private VIP area where they can watch the concert and mingle privately. The winner of this auction will be granted access to the VIP area for a period of time during the concert in order to watch the show from the special balcony and speak with his or her favorite band members! Winner may bring one friend.
Get in on this NOW, because prices are already heading sky high
Here are the rules from the auctions:
1. By bidding on the auctions you accept these terms and conditions. Failure to follow the terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of your prize or deletion of your bids.
2. Auction will begin February 22nd at 9:00 AM CST. All bidding closes March 5 at 5:00 PM CST.
3. Winners will be notified by email with directions for payment immediately after the close of bidding. Payment will be accepted by check or money order made out to ASCC Now or Paypal.
4. If a winner is unable to make complete payment or arrange for a payment plan within 3 days of the close of the auction, the next highest bidder will be notified and will be required to make payment or arrange a payment plan within 3 days. Payment plan requires for 30% of the final amount to be paid in full immediately and the rest will be mutually agreed upon with payments to finish by April 2, 2010.
5. Winners are required to provide the name of a friend that will be accompanying them for the prize at least 5 days prior to the concerts on April 24, 2010. The winner is responsible for the conduct of that friend. The conduct requirements that apply to the winner will apply to his or her guest. Failure for either winner or guest to follow the rules of conduct will result in immediate termination of the prize and removal from the concerts.
6. Rules of Conduct:
a. Winner and guest must communicate through ASCC Now and its associates only. At no time is winner or guest to contact the bands directly. Any questions are to be directed to ASCC Now.
b. Winner and guest must be at Trees at the time designated by ASCC Now in order to claim their prize. ASCC Now will designate a representative who will escort them into the building and to their prize.
c. For interviews: The winner will be allowed to interview the bands. The guest will not interview the bands but will be present.
d. Pictures: A professional photographer will be provided for candid pictures while the winner receives their prize. Those pictures will be available to the winner a few days after the concert. Due to time constraints and the nature of the prizes, winner and guest may not ask for posed pictures from the bands with their own cameras.
e. Meet and Greet: Winner and guest will be allowed temporary access to a private balcony area where all bands are watching the concert. Winner and guest will not be permitted into the green room. Winner and guest will be given specific times that they are allowed in the private area. Be considerate that family members of the bands may also be in this area. If any person in the VIP area asks for the winner and guest's removal, that request will be honored.
f. These rules of conduct require that the winner and guest present themselves in a manner that is appropriate. Please do not jump on, lick, kiss, inappropriately touch, yell, scream, or (during interview) use crude language.
g. Remember the bands will be working to prepare for the concerts and will be watching the concerts themselves. Though they are more than happy to interact with the winner and the guest, it is at their discretion. Failure to meet any one member of any band will not constitute a breach in the terms of the auction. All band members will make an effort to meet each winner and guest but as there are around 20 musicians and a limited amount of time, it may not always be possible. Please do not track down any member of any band in order to meet them or to express disappointment at not meeting them. ASCC Now will ensure that the winner and guest receive the opportunity to meet and talk to every member of every band if possible.
Pictures of 100 Monkeys of course by Phoenix Taylor